Say "I do" in a glass chapel nestled on the riverbank.
A wedding ceremony held at Indaba Lodge will be an event that will be cherished and remembered for life. The setting, facilities, gardens, rooms, staff and the total experience has been fine-tuned to accommodate banqueting.
We have, over the years, acquired the ability to offer the client an experience and not simply a wedding ceremony. We set the standard.
- The Sunset Deck is ideal for the wedding couple who prefers dining under the stars or enjoying a mid-morning wedding surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature. The 200 square meter open deck overlooks the river and offers a fantastic view of the Free State sunsets. This venue can accommodate 180 guests.
- The Tree Top Room is the largest of our rooms in the main building and can accommodate up to 120 people. The room is entirely built of wood and the thatch roof ensures a moderate temperature in even the coldest of winter temperatures. Guests figuratively sit amongst the trees as the Tree Top room overlooks the massive poplar- and willow trees that line the river banks below.
- The Lilac Hall is ideal for larger weddings and can accommodate up to 300 guests. There is a verandah on which guests can enjoy drinks and watch the multitude of birds that frequent the fields and nearby dams.
- Garden Gazebo - A wedding service in the garden is a charming option. Indaba Lodge has the most extraordinary gardens. The garden gazebo is a lovely setting to have a summer wedding ceremony. The garden gazebo is ideal for any type of wedding ceremony, either small or large. In the event of inclement weather on the day, we will move the ceremony into the chapel or the upstairs manor.
- The Glass Chapel on the banks of the river is an exquisite alternative to the garden gazebo for the wedding ceremony and can accommodate up to 220 guests.
More information coming soon.
||53 Vallombrosa Avenue, Roodewal
||051 441 7892 / 051 441 7893
||086 570 6867
||Tommy Reinecke / Erna Adlem
||071 606 4484